ALPHA BETA ARTEETHER 150 MG 2 ML INJECTION
NOMENCLATURE : CHOLECALCIFEROL DROPS
- ACT – D3 Drop is mainly composed of Vitamin D3.
- Molecular Formula : C27H44O
- Molecular Weight : 384.64 g/mol
- Having the right amount of vitamin D is important for building and keeping strong bones.
- Vitamin D is used to treat and prevent bone disorders (such as rickets, osteomalacia).
- Management of hypocalcemia and renal osteodystrophy in patients with chronic renal failure undergoing dialysis.
- Vitamin D is used in conjunction with calcium in the management and prevention of primary or corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D supplementation is indicated when dietary intake is insufficient.
- Vitamin D analogues are well tolerated in normal daily doses. Chronic excessive dosing can lead to toxicity.
- 6 Months & above: 0.50 ml twice a day or as directed by dietician. Do not exceed the recommended serving size.
- Store below 25°C,in a cool & dry place
- Protect from Direct sunlight, heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.